15 February 2010

...still struggling...

I've painted and repainted my niece's portrait many times now. I can't get it. In a small painting slump... so I'm going to move on and do one more painting and then go back. I think I just need to find a new way to approach this... But I'll get it.
I've been more industrious working on some larger landscape paintings. Landscape is something new for me and I'm very excited about it. These pieces all involve power lines and antennae and the clutter that makes our lifestyles possible. All of this working on principles that feel like harnessed magic. These paintings are ambiguously narrative in nature.
I'll post them on my website (www.johnmegas.com) when I update and revamp it. Soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Additionally, you can find needless to say imitations particularly inside fake gucci sale the next planet nations around the world in which manufacturers usually are not since totally safeguarded like the particular To the west. What makes Chanel perfume thus excellent will be and also exactly why females fake gucci sale can not carry out with out that, plus the response is just inside the vision regarding the president Coco Chanel which expected for women to be able to use perfumes in which provided these a feel for regarding freedom and also regarding belonging to a great considerable an integral part of fake louis vuitton sale tradition. Although the lady probably would not recognize that just how properly the woman vision started to be fact, today there's no uncertainty in which Chanel perfumes are usually chanel replica sale ab muscles archetype regarding perfumes. Because of this, nowadays many superstars on earth chanel replica sale like the Hollywood glimmering gems are typical showing off Chanel perfume, that plays a part in the particular celebrity and also glamour linked with this kind of business identify of which Chanel Amount 5 is an excellent illustration. These kinds of complimentary advertising and marketing plus the result regarding superstars assisting Chanel perfume provides made countless girl desire to very own any jar regarding these kinds of perfume for the kids, thus leading to the particular accomplishment with this brand name a lot more.